Monday, May 30, 2011

I read a great book

I read a book this weekend called "I'm Not Crazy, Just Bipolar" by Wendy K. Williamson

It didn't change my life, but it was awesome.  I never get the chance to read anymore and when I do it seems to take me FOREVER TO DO... this one took me less than a day and a half (which includes me doing other stuff too)... I really really liked it.

I could really like it.

Basically this chick was diagnosed as being bipolar over 16 years ago 6 weeks before graduation from VA Tech and she tells her story from that point to the present... her ups and downs. It's not the boring old textbook style this is what bipolar disorder is... this is a real life account and for me personally it hit close to home. I personally recommend it. That may not mean much to anyone... but I thought it was great.

Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment