Tuesday, May 24, 2011

balance per se

I seem to be kind of balancing which is a first for me. I go back to the doc next week to see about another tweak or two but so far so good...

I'm on 400 mg of topamax a day... we had to adjust when I'm taking it because I was really not motivated during the day at all... so I'm doing 100 mg in the morning and 300 mg at night and it seems to be doing fine. I'm not gaining any weight, but Im not losing any either, but at this point, Ill take it, you know. Screw the weight I'm more concerned with my moods. I'll still get a little on edge from time to time, but who doesnt

My back up anxiety pills weren't cutting it.  The adavan, was making me really depressed and bummed out the next day which was really counter productive so she switched my script to xanax which doesn't stay in your system as long, but I havent had to take any yet so I'm not sure how that will work out... we shall see...

For now I'm content, my partner seems content... I'm seeing my therapist once a month, my psychiatrist once every 2 to three weeks depending on her schedule and mine until we get all these kinks worked out and we'll go from there... I'm still hopeful... so this is good. This whole bipolar thing doesn't define me... it's just one of those things... fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment