Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wellbutrin update

Okay... So I've been feeling good... not down at all, not agitated at all so that is all good... I have been thirsty as a bitch thought OH MY GOD... and considering its been in the nineties here and I work in a warehouse with no a/c which is always way hotter than it is outside you can imagine how more thirsty I am... I drank over three liters of water before three o'clock yesterday... but I'm just thirsty in general...

I'm having a hard time falling asleep...but I am still sleeping...it just takes me a while... but I'm happy and thats what matters... if it keeps up I'll just have to get something to help me sleep..

Overall I'm happy with it... I get a lil bit of nausea... here and there, but nothing serious, not a bad fit so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment